Operating across the UK, Terragen Environmental Consultants Limited (TGEN) deliver an extensive range of geo-environmental and geotechnical services including:-
- Contaminated Land Assessment
- Site Investigation and Environmental Monitoring
- Soil & Landscape Surveys
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Environmental Permitting Regulations
- Waste Management
- Japanese Knotweed Survey
- Geotechnical Investigations
With over thirty years of combined experience, our consultants have worked on a number of high profile projects for companies throughout the UK including White City, the Millennium Dome, Imperial Wharf, Wembley Stadium and The Stadium, Highbury Square.
TGEN provide a full range of services throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Our services are used by a wide range of industry sectors, including:-
- Planning Consultants
- Local Authorities
- Developers and Land Owners
- Groundwork Contractors
- Operators of Waste Management Facilities
- Consulting Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- House Builders
- Lending Institutions and Financiers
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Contractors
For a brief summary of the services we provide to the various sectors please visit the corresponding pages.